Dragon's Moon Pendant W/Suede Choker by rainwaterstudios on Etsy














Dragon's Moon Pendant W/Suede Choker by rainwaterstudios on Etsy:
"Dragon's Moon Pendant W/Suede Choker Description
In the dark they take flight,
flying by moonlight,
colors of blue, grey and sapphire bright.
The dragon moon shines bright,guiding their flight.
The swoosh of the wings as they pass by me in the night.
Did he see me,The Dragon King? I try as I might for his notice in flight.
For I am his equal,
Queen of the night.

-Melissa McDaniels

This Dark and mysterious pendant is the moon shone bright, with sapphire freswater pearls, blue sapphire swarovski crystals and grey pearls. This is sure to please the dragon in you."


















Jason Charming the Dragon, Salvator Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...