~ A Sneeky Peek At Some Goodies That Will Be At The Craft Fair

Here we go!  I am excited, exhausted and a little overwhelmed with all the hussle and bussle (if that's even a word!)  of all the things that go into a BIG craft fair event.  I typically do small church and school events.
But, this year I was invited to join one of Grand Rapids bigger craft fairs.  I was pleased and overjoyed when they asked.  Sooo here I am ready to go, going thru my lists, tags, etc, to make sure that I am prepared for everything!  Whew! 


If you are in town~ Stop by and say HI!!!
I will be at  GARFIELD PARK~ ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR
 At the corner of Burton and Madison SE  On the left hand side
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2010  
9 AM - 4 PM
Lots of crafts, arts, jewelry and food!!!! Oh and kids crafts too!

                             

                                                      


















Ok, if you want a peek at what will be at the craft fair~~~ Scroll Down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...