Congratulations To Melissa Farratell!!!

                            Sunrise~Sunset



Okay, so I am going to toot my own horn a little.  Back in September of 2010 I entered the Fire Mountain Gems contest for Wirework, Beadwork, Metal or Clay.  After the long awaited announcement.  I learned that I am an official finalist and will be published in many of the books that we all read. Although, I did not win any gift certificates for my work, I am proud to say that I am very fortunate to be recognized for my talents and if I am so bold as to say I am officially patting myself on my back for a job well done.
 For my story and a look at some of the other fantastic artists work go to~


If you are looking for more of my designs go to my shop~ Rainwater Studios




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...