Queen Anne Necklace by rainwaterstudios on Etsy

Queen Anne Necklace by rainwaterstudios on Etsy:

Most of us are familiar with the story of Anne Boleyn. She was a vivacious creature who captured and tortured King Henry VIII's heart. But I don't need to give you a history lesson on England, especially one that is most famous.

This gorgeous necklace was inspired from watching my favorite televison series 'The Tudors.' While captivated by the show, I had the wheels turning in my head, I realized I had a pin that I found at an antique store that looked similar to something that Anne would wear.

I used an antique silver pin with an ivory pearl drop. I also removed the pin and shaved it down for comfort. I used ruby red swarovski crystal beads and ivory pearls.

This necklace is a statement maker. So... for those of you who love red and want to make a WOW! statement this necklace is definitely for you.
This gorgeous necklace would also be a great item to add to your collection especially if you are a renaissance buff.
This necklace is a one of a kind.

Necklace measures 22.5 inches
Drop from pendant 3 inches


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful necklace. The red accents are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She was such a firey persona, red was the best choice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...